About Spiaggia di Cala di Trana
- near Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North Sardinia, Italy.
- None. You'll want to bring some amenities.
- snorkelling, walking, hiking.
- 17:50 PM
- 08:34 AM
- 200 meters.
Cala Trana beach (Spiaggia di Cala di Trana) is a secluded beach that’s mostly unknown to the average tourist. It is located 3 kilometers north-east of Porto Pollo beach and faces north in the direction of the beautiful Archipelago of La Maddalena. In an area of almost unspoilt Mediterranean shrubs, Cala Trana beach lies between two large granite masses and has numerous sandy dunes behind it, making this beach a true Sardinian haven of peace and quietness.
How To Get To Spiaggia di Cala di Trana
As your car must be parked away from the cove, Spiaggia di Cala di Trana is best reached on foot. To get close to Cala Trana beach by car first, from Palau, take the road to Santa Teresa Gallura. After approximately 2 kilometers, turn right and continue for 2 kilometers to Punta Sardegna. Alternatively, Cala Trana beach can be reached from the sea by boat or dinghy from Palau, a small town located a little over 3 kilometers south-east of the beach.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Spiaggia di Cala di Trana.