About Spiaggia La Sciumara
- near Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North Sardinia, Italy.
- beach chairs, umbrellas, bar, restaurant, kitesurfing school, windsurfing school.
- snorkelling, windsurfing, surfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddling, kayaking.
- 18:59 PM
- 07:24 AM
- 460 meters.
- suitable for families with children.
Fantastic views and clear waters never fail to entice tourists at Spiaggia La Sciumara. Facing north, with a length of nearly 500 meters, this beach is located between the colorful village of Palau and Porto Rafael, offering beautiful views of the Maddalena archipelago in the far distance. La Sciumara is accompanied by a low seabed which makes swimming ideal while the nearby islands are easily reached by boat. With such a strategic location and idyllic wind conditions, Spiaggia La Sciumara is perfect for families with children and also provides wheelchair access. Accommodations nearby are also quite affordable, which is surprising given how beautiful the beach is, and there is a wide variety in this regard, from resorts, hotels, or bed and breakfasts. Aside from swimming or boat trips, Spiaggia La Sciumara offers visitors a dinghy rental service and the beach is also suited to snorkeling with clear waters full of colorful marine life and flora. At the same time, there are few beaches in Sardinia as isolated and peaceful making this a great place to unwind and relax. Yes, Spiaggia La Sciumara is a near perfect escape from the busy towns of Sardinia and the perfect companion for a vacation on this stunning island.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Spiaggia La Sciumara.