About Cala Ziu Martine
- near Cala Gonone, Province of Nuoro, East Sardinia, Italy.
- snorkelling, scuba diving.
- 19:00 PM
- 07:21 AM
- 250 meters.
- suitable for families with children.
Cala Ziu Martine (“Uncle Martin”), in the Cala Gonone area of Sardinia, can be reached by both land and sea. This beach is surrounded by a ridge of jagged rock, and Cala Ziu Martine has remained completely untouched. Its sands are pure white and of the pebbly kind. Cala Ziu Martine is suitable for everyone. Located just south of Sos Dorroles beach, it is easily reachable by car.
How To Get To Cala Ziu Martine
From Nuoro, take the SS 129 to the direction of Dorgali. Take the SP 39 and cross Lago del Cedrino. Next, head onto the SS 125, and once you've passed Dorgali, take the SP 26 and head for Cala Gonone. At the roundabout, turn right on Via Laconi Renzo. At the next intersection, turn right. First pass Sos Dorroles, then continue south and look for the signs to Cala Ziu Martine beach.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Cala Ziu Martine.