- near Pittulongu, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North-East Sardinia, Italy.
- parking, beach chairs, umbrellas, restaurant.
- snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing.
- 17:50 PM
- 08:33 AM
- 1300 meters.
The Pittulongu beach area (Lido di Pittulongu) is just 8 kilometers away from Olbia, and consists of 4 beaches spanning approximately 1.3 kilometers: La Playa, Squalo, Pellicano and Mare e Rocce. The largest beach is about 800 meters long. All beaches offer a beautiful view of Tavolara Island (Isola Tavolara) that lies just south-east of Pittulongu beach. Ferry boats can be seen entering the harbour of Olbia throughout the day.
How To Get To Pittulongu Beach
From Golfo Aranci, head south via the SP 82 towards Pittulongu. From Olbia, take the SP 82 towards Golfo Aranci. After approximately 5 kilometers, near Hotel Stefania, turn right on the road that will take you to the beach.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Pittulongu Beach.