About Spiaggia di Porto Faro
- near Palau, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North Sardinia, Italy.
- beach chairs, umbrellas, restaurant.
- 20:43 PM
- 05:56 AM
- 150 meters.
- suitable for families with children.
With a length of 150 meters, strategically located within a peaceful and rejuvenating village, Spiaggia di Porto Faro captures the heart of every visitor with attractive white sands overlooking the famous archipelago of La Maddalena. In this sense, visitors can expect to be amazed by stunning views, and crystal blue waters as these features genuinely make it stand out among even the best beaches in Palau. Easy to reach by land or sea, this beach is also home to a sailing school, but the fine weather and general conditions render this cove the perfect place for both activities and relaxation. In many ways, Spiaggia di Porto Faro is an enchanting place to reconnect with nature and the dramatic scenery with shallow waters ensure this is also a popular spot for families for swimming. Also, the water provides excellent visibility for snorkeling, and the flora in these parts is renowned for making this worth the effort. Quiet and mostly unassuming, the beach may be a little busy on weekends, but for those who are flexible, this cove can prove the perfect escape from the more touristy beaches nearby.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Spiaggia di Porto Faro.