About Cala Greca
- near Golfo Aranci, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North-East Sardinia, Italy.
- None. You'll want to bring some amenities.
- snorkelling, scuba diving, hiking.
- 17:49 PM
- 08:33 AM
- 15 meters.
Cala Greca, at the Nature Park of Capo Figari, is one of the easternmost and smallest coves of north-east Sardinia. It faces east, and only has a length of a few meters. The cove is a very secluded place, and a popular place to visit among scuba-divers and snorkelling or trekking enthusiasts. Near Cala Greca you can find a small cemetery where the crews of three nineteenth-century cargo ships were buried.
How To Get To Cala Greca
Cala Greca can only be reached by boat, or on foot via a challenging 500 meter long path from Cala Moresca. The trekking paths at Capo Figari are all signposted, making it easy to find your way around the park.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Cala Greca.