About Spiaggia Cala Pipara
- near Capo Coda Cavallo, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North-East Sardinia, Italy.
- None. You'll want to bring some amenities.
- 18:59 PM
- 07:21 AM
- 100 meters.
- suitable for families with children.
La Pipara beach (Spiaggia di la Pipara) is located 400 meters north-east of the Grande Baia Resort, in Capo Coda Cavallo, San Teodoro. This beach has a length of just 100 meters and faces north, featuring absolutely splendid views of Isola Molara and Isola Tavolara situated 6 kilometers off the coast. La Pipara beach is sheltered from the winds, and it is equipped with sun umbrellas and sun beds.
How To Get To Spiaggia Cala Pipara
From Olbia, La Pipara beach can be reached by taking the SS 125 in the direction of Siniscola. Once you’ve passed the village of Monte Petrosu after about 17 kilometers, exit the SS 125 at the village of Lutturai and head in the direction of Capo Coda Cavallo.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Spiaggia Cala Pipara.