About La Cruzitta
- near Trinità D'Agultu e Vignola, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North Sardinia, Italy.
- None. You'll want to bring some amenities.
- snorkelling, scuba diving.
- 17:52 PM
- 08:36 AM
- 20 meters.
Porto La Cruzitta beach (Spiaggia del Porto La Cruzitta) is located within a secluded and picturesque cove that is situated between Li Cossi beach and Cala Sarraina, in Trinità D’Agultu, Olbia-Tempio. It has a length of only 20 meters, it’s 30 meters wide and faces west. The beach is made up of stones of various sizes and colors, with rocky outcrops and cliffs. Porto La Cruzitta beach owes its name to a cross standing on top of the rocks nearby, in memory of the men who lost their lives during the revolution against the government. Here too the waters are very rich in several kinds of fish, making La Cruzitta a good and very private spot for either snorkelling or scuba diving. Porto La Cruzitta beach has no facilities.
How To Get To Porto La Cruzitta
Porto La Cruzitta cannot be reached by car, the small cove can only be reached by boat.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Porto La Cruzitta.