About Cala Sabina
- near Golfo Aranci, Province of Olbia-Tempio, North-East Sardinia, Italy.
- parking, beach chairs, umbrellas, bar, restaurant.
- snorkelling, pedal boating.
- 17:50 PM
- 08:33 AM
- 180 meters.
- suitable for families with children.
Cala Sabina beach (Spiaggia di Cala Sabina) is located in the Golfo Aranci area, along the railroad track that leads to the village. The train passes Stazione Cala Sabine three or four times a day. This Caribbean style beach is surrounded by Mediterranean greenery and juniper trees, faces north-west, offering a fabulous view of the emerald ocean. Cala Sabina offers free parking in the area. Beach chairs, umbrellas, a towel service, and comfortable beach beds are available for rent. Cala Sabina beach has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner, and from 18.00, the bar serves appetizers, and often a DJ plays at night to add to the atmosphere while you are dining on the beach. Due to its rise in popularity, Cala Sabina beach can get crowded in August, and is best visited in the early morning. Cala Sabina beach is open every day from 7 AM to 12 AM from June to September.
How To Get To Spiaggia di Cala Sabina
Coming from Olbia by car, take the SS125 heading north towards Santa Lucia. After about 6 kilometers, take the SP16 in the direction of Golfo Aranci. Continue for about 7.5 kilometers to the village of Marinella. Cala Sabina beach lies 2.5 kilometers north-east of Marinella.
- Use the Google and Booking map below to explore the area.
- Fill in your holiday dates to get an accurate view of available accommodations near Spiaggia di Cala Sabina.