About Bados Beach
Bados beach (Spiaggia Bados), located between Pittulongu beach and Nodu Pianu, lies just 10 kilometers away from Olbia. Bados beach shamelessly displays the classic features of the Emerald Coast beaches: sugary white sands, with an occasional patch of seagrass, and gorgeous seawater glistening from shades of emerald and jade to dark blue in the deeper areas of the ocean. Bados beach faces south-east, with Isola Tavolara being a part of the horizon.
The most popular Costa Smeralda resorts are easily reachable by car. Bados beach, just under 300 meters long, can get crowded in high season (July and August). Beach lounge chairs cost about 6 Euros for the day. There’s a small bar located on the beach providing you with cool drinks and snacks to get you through your day.
Hotels Near Bados Beach
- Hotel Pozzo Sacro, Pozzo Sacro, Olbia Olbia-tempio (+39 0789 578551)
- Hotel Pellicano D’Oro, Mare Adriatico, 34, 07026 Olbia Sassari (+39 0789 39094)
- Bed & Breakfast Nettuno, Via Nettuno, 3 – Str. Panoramica Olbia Golfo Aranci, 07026 Olbia (+39 333 666 5508)
- Hotel Abbaruja, Via Sa Minda Longa, Strada Panoramica Olbia-Golfo Aranci, 07026 Olbia (+39 0789 39012)
- Hotel Stefania Via Bora 8, 07026 Olbia (+39 0789 39027)
Directions to Bados Beach
From Olbia, first take the SS 125 to the Costa Smeralda area. Then take the SP 82 towards Golfo Aranci. After passing Sa Testa and Pittulongu, take the exit for Bados.
Sardinian Beaches Near Bados Beach
- Length: 1400 meters.
- Things to do: windsurfing, kitesurfing.
Le Vecchie Saline beach is located near the city of Olbia, just 5 kilometers east of the Costa Smeralda airport and a few kilometers from Maria Murta.
- Length: 500 meters.
- Things to do: snorkelling, kayaking.
Cala Banana beach is 500 meters long, and its sands vary from pure white to gray. It is one of the most picturesque beaches between Golfo Aranci and Olbia.
- Length: 1300 meters.
- Things to do: snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing.
Just 8 kilometers away from Olbia lies the Pittulongu beach area containing 4 beaches: La Playa, Squalo, Pellicano and Mare e Rocce.